Adiunkt w Zakładzie Teorii Cząstek Elementarnych w Instytucie Fizyki Teoretycznej w grancie NCN OPUS 16
The Dean of the Faculty of Physics and Astronomy of the University of Wrocław announces an opening for a full-time position of a postdoctoral researcher at the Institute of Theoretical Physics Division of Elementary Particle Theory in the following research fields:
All the document should be submitted not later than 25 th August 2019, 12 AM.
Termin nadsyłania zgłoszeń upływa 25 sierpnia 2019roku.
Only those who meet the requirements set out in Article 109 (1) of Higher Education Act of July 27, 2005 (Journal of Laws No. 164, Item 1365 as amended) (art. 109 ust. 1 ustawy z dnia 27 lipca 2005 r. – Prawo o Szkolnictwie Wyższym (Dz.U. Nr 164, poz. 1365, z póź. zm.), hold the completed PhD degree in physics.
The appointment starts on 1 st November 2019 under the NCN grant OPUS 2018/31/B/ST2/01663 “Chromo-magnetic Gluons in QCD Thermodynamics”
The candidate should:
• have a strong research record in quark-hadron physics.
• have expertise in effective field theory.
Preferred candidates should also (each of the below equally important):
• have expertise in phenomenology of hadrons
• have expertise in phenomenology of relativistic heavy-ion collisions
1. Job application directed to the Rector of University of Wroclaw.
2. Professional curriculum vitae.
3. Personal questionnaire for the person applying for employment. The form can be downloaded in http://www.ift.uni.wroc.pl/files/kwestionariusz_zatr_ang-1.docx
4. Self presentation (information about scientific, didactic, organizational and other achievements)
5. List of publications.
6. Copy of doctorate certificate.
7. Two reference names who are specialists in the candidate’s research area.
8. Declaration that University of Wrocław will become candidate’s primary employment in case of obtaining the position in accordance with „Prawo o Szkolnictwie Wyższym” of July 27th, 2005 (Dz. U. 2012 No 164, item 1365 with further amendments).
9. Declaration „I hereby give consent for my personal data to be processed for the purposes of organising and conducting the competition procedure and sharing information on its results. I acknowledge that the University of Wrocław (Uniwersytet Wrocławski, pl. Uniwersytecki 1, 50-137 Wrocław, is the controller of my personal data. I am aware that data submission is voluntary, however, necessary to implement the objectives for which the data have been collected (in accordance with the Act of 10 May 2018 on personal data protection, Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000)”
All candidates will be informed about the results of the recruitment process till 26th August 2019. In case there are no eligible candidates, the vacancy may not be filled.