REGULATIONS FOR STUDENT ACCOMMODATION AND STAYING IN THE HALLS OF RESIDENCE „DWUDZIESTOLATKA” DURING THE CONDITION OF COVID-19 EPIDEMIC
(Pursuant on ordering No. 116 / 2020 from day 3rd September 03.09.2020, of guidelines of the Ministry of Science and the Higher Education from 02.09.2020 and of the Chief Sanitary Inspector recommendations from 12.05.2020)
Due to the epidemic situation, accommodation in halls of residence will be carried out with the observance of appropriate safety procedures and minimizing contacts.
1. The term of accommodation:
Check-in takes place according on this webside (on pdf file) schedule.
In the destination of establishing the terms of going to the halls of residence and in case of the lack of ability of the arrival in the appointed times, persons are obliged to an e-mail contact: email@example.com, or by phone +48713281538
PERSONS WHO WON’T COMPLY WITH ABOVE ARRANGEMENTS WILL NOT BE ABLE TO GO ENTER OF THE HALLS OF RESIDENCE!
2.Organization of the accommodation:
In the destination of streamlining the procedure of check-in persons are obligated to follow the rules:
– only persons which got the place in the given hall of residence “Dwudziestolatka” will be let into the area of the building. It means that to let in to the halls of residence will be those students whose surname is published on the annoucement list in the the webside of the University of Wrocław or obtained the agreement of the Student Affairs Department other form.
– a limited number of persons will be let into the hall of residence at a time,
– on the area of the hall of residence personal protection measures are required (the face mask and gloves),disinfection of hands and keeping the safe distance (all persons are obliged to follow the instructions and orders of employees of the hall of residence)
a) Download, complete and print:
in order to minimize direct contacts, people who have been allocated a place in a given halls of residence are asked to download, complete and print the forms for submission to administration employees on the day of accommodation; those are:
- temporary residence registration form (registration),
- information obligation for accommodation in a student residence (RODO),
- COVID-19 declaration,
b) Copy of the documents:
Valid document authorizing to stay in the territory of the Republic of Poland :
-a photocopy of an identity document authorizing you to stay legally in the territory of the Republic of Poland – citizens of the European Union countries: two-sided copy of the ID card, in the case of a passport – side with a photo
– a photocopy of an identity document authorizing you to stay legally in the territory of the Republic of Poland – citizens of countries outside the European Union, copy of the passport: side with a photo + VISA or residence card – two-sided copy),
c) confirmation of the transfer of the payment
1.It is forbidden to enter to the hall of residence external personalities (social visits, visitors, service providers ),
2. It is forbidden to enter the hall of residence without wearing a face mask or a face shield,
3. In the public areas of the halls of residence, a safe distance between people should be kept, min. 1.5 m.,
4. It is forbidden to organize events and gather in both modules and public spaces, public areas of the building,
5. It is recommended to disinfect hands and measure the body temperature each time upon entering the hall of residence,
6. Only one person is allowed in the elevator at a time.
7. If the temperature exceeding 37.5 degrees Celsius is detected, it is recommended to contact the administration of the hall of residence or the reception desk employee. It is recommended to visit a doctor to verify symptoms and obtain further health recommendations.
8. It is recommended to immediately inform the administration of the hall of residence or the reception desk employee if one of the following symptoms is observed: fever, low-grade fever, loss of the sense of smell and taste, dry cough, sore throat, chest pains, diarrhea. It is recommended to visit a doctor to verify symptoms and obtain further health recommendations.
9. It is recommended to inform the administration of the hall of residence or the reception desk employee if in the last 14 days a contact with a person infected with SARS-CoV-2 or remaining in quarantine due to a contact with a person infected with COVID-19 has occurred.
10. In case of suspecting infection with the SARS-CoV-2 virus, the resident should immediately inform the administration of the dormitory (phone. +48713281538/ e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org) and the health and safety department phone +48 713 752 489, +48 713 752 922, e-mail: email@example.com) and refrain from moving around the common areas
and contacts with other people.
Concealing contraindications against the stay in the building, the entry to it and the irresponsible behaviour both on the area of the hall of residence as well as outside it, is exposing other users of the building to the loss of his health and lives.
Attention: Non-compliance with the recomendation above should results criminal liability refered to in Article 116§1 Malfaisance Code and with in Article 161§ 2-3 Criminal Code.