Assistant Professor in the Center for the Legal and Economic Problems of Electronic Communication
The Dean of the Faculty of Law, Administration and Economics of Wroclaw University announces a call for the position of Assistant Professor in the Center for the Legal and Economic Problems of Electronic Communication
The call is open for those who comply with the requirements of the Act of 27 July 2005 Law on Higher Education (Dz. U. No. 164, Item 1365, with amendments).
Applicants should submit the following:
- a letter of application addressed to the Chancellor of Wrocław University,
- personal data form http://www.uni.wroc.pl/sites/default/files/kwestionariusz_zatr_ang.doc,
- a summary of scientific and educational accomplishments as well as others, connected with organization and popularization of science,
- a list of scientific publications, description of educational accomplishments as well as others, connected with organization and popularization of science,
- a copy of the PhD diploma,
- at least one letter of reference including information about the applicant’s academic, educational and organizational record, written by an associate professor or a professor in the area which the applicant is interested in or a related area.
Keywords: law of new technologies, telecommunications law
- PhD degree in the legal sciences, in the field of public international law;
- at least seven years of employment as an Assistant Professor;
- participation as a researcher in at least one research project of international dimension;
- participation as a researcher in at least two national research projects;
- research experience in the field of telecommunications law, electronic media law, competition law in connection with the law of new technologies, including the experience in the comparative research in the field of law;
- significant scientific accomplishments, in both Polish and English, in the field of telecommunications law, competition law, electronic media law, that allow to commence the proceeding of obtaining the habilitation degree;
- fluency in English and in Polish, including legal language that allow lecturing;
- lecturing experience in the field of law of new technologies, telecommunications law and competition law, including the experience in lecturing in English and in Polish.
For further information please contact the head of the CBKE – prof. dr hab. Jacek Gołaczyński.
The documents should be sent in the electronic form only (with the documents’ scans attached) to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 21.02.2017., with the message title: KONKURS CBKE.
Selected candidates will be asked to submit the relevant documents in the paper form.
The results of the competition shall be announced no later than 20.03.2017.
We reserve the right to answer only selected candidates’ applications.