Assistant Professor in the Center for the Legal and Economic Problems
The Dean of the Faculty of Law, Administration and Economics of Wroclaw University announces a call for the position of Assistant Professor in the Center for the Legal and Economic Problems of Electronic Communication at the Faculty of Law, Administration and Economics of Wroclaw University. Applications will be accepted until February 5, 2019.
The call is open for those who comply with the requirements of Law on Higher Education (Dz. U. No. 2018., poz. 1668).
Applicants should submit the following:
- a letter of application addressed to the Chancellor of Wrocław University,
- personal data form,
- a summary of scientific and educational accomplishments as well as others, connected with organization and popularization of science,
- a list of scientific publications, description of educational accomplishments as well as others, connected with organization and popularization of science,
- a copy of the PhD diploma,
- at least one letter of reference including information about the applicant’s academic, educational and organizational record, written by an associate professor or a professor in the area which the applicant is interested in or a related area.
- PhD degree in civil procedure law
- academic achievements in the field of ICT law in particular with regard to computerization of the judiciary and civil procedure law
- experience in conducting lectures at a university on civil procedure law and ICT law
- participation in research projects (national and international projects)
- organizational achievements, i.e. holding conferences and seminars
For further information please contact the head of the department, prof. dr hab. Jacek Gołaczyński, firstname.lastname@example.org
The documents should be sent in the electronic form only (with documents’ scans attached) to the following address: email@example.com no later than February 5th, 2019, with the message title “KONKURS CBKE”.
The results of the competition shall be announced no later than February 18th , 2019. Selected candidates will be asked to submit relevant the documents in paper form. We reserve the right to answer only selected candidates’ applications.
„I hereby give consent for my personal data to be processed for the purposes of organising and conducting the competition procedure and sharing information on its results. I acknowledge that the University of Wrocław (Uniwersytet Wrocławski), pl. Uniwersytecki 1, 50-137 Wrocław, is the controller of my personal data. I am aware that data submission is voluntary, however, necessary to implement the objectives for which the data have been collected (in accordance with the Act of 10 May 2018 on personal data protection, Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000)”.