Assistant Professor in the Institute of Civil Law (Department of Labour Law)
The Dean of the Faculty of Law, Administration and Economics of Wroclaw University announces a callfor the position of Assistant Professor in the Institute of Civil Law (Department of Labour Law) at the Faculty of Law, Administration and Economics of Wroclaw University
scientific area: Law, Labour Law
The call is open for those who comply with the requirements of the Act of 27 July 2005 Law on Higher Education (Dz. U. No. 164, Item 1365, with amendments).
Applicants should submit the following:
- a letter of application addressed to the Chancellor of Wrocław University,
- personal data form http://www.uni.wroc.pl/sites/default/files/kwestionariusz_zatr_ang.doc,
- a summary of scientific and educational accomplishments as well as others, connected with organization and popularization of science,
- a list of scientific publications, description of educational accomplishments as well as others, connected with organization and popularization of science,
- a copy of the PhD diploma,
- at least one letter of reference including information about the applicant’s academic, educational and organizational record, written by an associate professor or a professor in the area which the applicant is interested in or a related area.
Keywords: law, labour law, social security law
- The degree of doctor of law with a specialization in labor law
- Record of scientific achievements, that is, publications in the field of labor law or social security law
- Skill and ability to didactic work with students
- Fluent knowledge of the Polish language.
For further information please contact the head of the department, prof. dr hab. Tadeusz Kuczyński, email@example.com
The documents should be sent in the electronic form (with documents’ scans attached) to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 1.2.2017, with the message title “KONKURS ZPP 2”.
The results of the competition shall be announced no later than 20.02.2017.
Selected candidates will be asked to submit relevant the documents in paper form.
We reserve the right to answer only selected candidates’ applications.