CAREER OFFICE: START OF THE LEADERSHIP PROGRAM!
The Career Office is launching a new program aimed at students who wish to acquire and develop leadership skills.
In these changing, uncertain, and non-linear times, managerial and leadership positions demand that you develop specific skills. In the leadership program:
– you will participate in 7 webinars that will help you develop your leadership and managerial skills,
– you will walk an individualised development path, strengthening and developing skills related to that field,
– you will create an original project that will be published on the Career Office website,
– after completing the program, you will receive a certificate.
This program is for you, if:
– Teamwork and leadership is something that you want to work on, as well as acquire and develop skills in
– You are currently a leader, and have at least one year of experience as a leader, e.g. of a project, association, student organisation, or at work
– You want to learn and develop skills that the labour market expects from the leaders of the future, in practice
– You want to know how to properly develop networks, build business relationships, and create a trusted personal brand
– You want to meet specialists from various fields who, using their practice and experience, will teach you how to become a leader of the future
What else should you know before you apply?
– The program is implemented in co-operation with Employers and lasts 7 months
– A maximum of 16 people may participate in the Program – the number of participants is limited!
– You have to be a student or a graduate of the University of Wrocław (maximum 2 years after graduating) to join
We want to thank the team of the Student Association „COMMON”: Franciszek Nasiłowski, Aleksandra Kamińska, Zuzanna Kończyk, Magdalena Heba, and Kornelia Słapa, who put a lot of work into preparing content marketing and graphic design of the materials.