The University of Wrocław offers bachelor’s, engineering, and master’s degree programmes. It also provides doctoral and postgraduate studies.
For 2017/2018 academic year we will be recruiting for:
- nearly 80 fields of study in first-cycle (bachelor’s) programmes
- 4 fields in engineering degree programmes
- 2 fields in uniform master’s programmes
- nearly 60 fields in second-cycle (master’s) programmes
- 24 programmes conducted entirely in English language (details here)
- 8 bachelor programmes
- 16 master programmes
The offer includes over 250 majors and specialisations within these fields, interdisciplinary, inter-area, and individual studies. Learning takes place in residential or non-residential form.
- 17 fields in doctoral degree programmes
- 2 doctoral degree programmes conducted entirely in English language (details here)
- nearly 80 postgraduate programmes
- over 40 fields and majors in first- and second-cycle programmes in English
The University of Wrocław provides courses on its own initiative as well as on commission of various entities. The aim is to pass on knowledge, skills, and competence necessary in a socio-economic environment and to exercise a profession. A course – depending on its type and theme – can be open (accessible to all interested persons) or closed (exclusively for the staff of the entities or institutions commissioning the training). It can be one-off or cyclical, in the form of a workshop or practical and theoretical training.
The University of Wrocław also offers supplementary courses aimed at improving professional and scientific qualifications and advancing and updating professional knowledge.
The popularisation of science is a task as important as research and teaching. For that reason the University of Wrocław offers a wide range of popular science classes, e.g. in the form of open lectures on topics from various fields, Studium Generale meetings, workshops, laboratory classes, demonstrations, and science festivals.
Photography: andy.brandon50/Flickr/CC BY-SA 2.0