This website uses cookies more

IRK system

  • if you want to study in Polish language,
  • if you want to study in English language, but you hold Polish citizenship*
    *even if you hold multiple citizenships, but Polish is one of them (e.g. in case of dual citizenship), then you are legally a Polish citizen and you must apply on the basis of rules for Polish nationals.

IRK system site

More details on our website.