GRANTS FOR STUDENT RESEARCH GROUPS
Wrocław Academic Hub invites students (including PhD students) to apply for participation in a competition for grants. Within the framework of the Students Activity Fund (FAST), the grants will be given to the student research clubs or student associations for their projects. Deadline for the applications is end of March.
- All student research groups and associations at the universities and higher education academies in Wrocław may apply;
- Any topic of the projects is acceptable as long as it is related to the field of the student group;
- Each of the projects has a chance to be granted PLN 5,000;
- Additional points will be given for the propositions of preparing open workshops for the inhabitants of Wrocław;
- Deadline: 31/03/2020
- Place: Rynek 13, 2nd floor (‘Biuro Współpracy z Uczelniami Wyższymi’)
We are waiting for your applications!