National Multidisciplinary Student Scientific Conference
The main objective of the Conference is to create an opportunity for students from all over Poland to present their scientific achievements and research results. Active participants of the event may be students presenting scientific reports on any topic in the areas of:
- sciences of economics, finance and accounting (3.12.21),
- humanities and theological sciences (3.12.21),
- social sciences (3.12.21)
- physical culture and health sciences (3.12.21)
- law and administration sciences (4.12.21)
- science and natural sciences (4.12.21).
Registration lasts until 29 November 2021.
The conference will be held stationary at the University of Szczecin.
The condition for active participation in OMSKN is the submission of abstracts in the registration form. A publication with selected abstracts delivered during the conference will be published after the conference.
The Conference will include an opening debate on 2 December 2021, which will be available online. The topic of the debate will be the implementation of students into research careers.
Link to the registration form.
Link to the event.