On 26 April 2021, the UWr Doctoral School’s policy was codified. The changes will take effect with the new academic year.
The Regulations define the organisation of teaching and the rights and duties of doctoral students studying at the Doctoral School of the University of Wrocław. The regulations contain the following areas, among others:
- the organisation of the Doctoral School, including the tasks of the Doctoral School, the principles of operation of colleges – their establishment and liquidation, the duties of the head of the college, the tasks of the Vice-Rector for Teaching in relation to the Doctoral School, the principles of operation of the Doctoral School Council at UWr,
- the tasks of the discipline council of the relevant doctoral college,
- the principles of recruitment and study at the Doctoral School,
- the rights and obligations of doctoral students,
- the principles for preparing an Individual Research Plan (IPB),
- the stages of education and their completion,
- the principles for mid-term evaluation,
- the principles for keeping records of learning achievements,
- the principles of the doctoral student union.
The regulations can be found in the attachment below.