Shesnnovation Academy is a unique program aimed at female students, doctoral students and graduates of technical and science faculties (especially, but not only), where passion for technology meets business “know-how”. It is a series of trainings and workshops, meetings with mentors and experts, which will result in creating female start-ups in the area of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics).
The programme is organised by the Education Foundation Perpektywy in cooperation with the Citi Handlowy bank and the TOP 500 Innovators Association, with substantive support from the Leopold Kronenberg Foundation, operating at Citi Handlowy, and the programme partner – SGH Warsaw School of Economics.
Our mentors are prominent representatives of the world of business and science. They include top managers in global companies, founders of successful start-ups, and entrepreneurial scientists.
Within Shesnnovation Academy participants will have the opportunity to:
- acquire business and soft skills necessary to start a business during a series of dedicated trainings,
- work with great mentors who have achieved spectacular business successes, want to share their knowledge and support you in making your dreams come true,
- consult your ideas with outstanding experts in the field of startups and new technologies,
- gain access to appropriate funding through talks with investors, VC funds or accelerators,
- take part in the Competition for the best technology startup,
- establish lasting relationships and expanding your contact base
- and much more :)
To apply for the program go to the website.