Attention! On-line application schedule for accommodation in the halls of residence of the University of Wrocław in 2021/2022 academic year.
The following groups of students apply on-line after prior registration and logging into the website www.rejestracja.ds.uni.wroc.pl :
- Students/PhD who are residents of the halls of residence of the Univeristy of Wrocław as of 31 May 2021 – deadline: 09.06.2021-24.06.2021
- Incoming international students/PhD students of international programmes (for example Erasmus), beginning their studies at University of Wrocław for winter semester or for whole academic year 2021/2022 – deadline: 05.07.2021-16.07.2021
- Candidates for study on the University of Wrocław students of full- and part-time programmes – 1st cycle and uniform MA programmes, also students/PhD of the University of Wrocław or later years (except 1 year 2nd- and 3rd-cycle) who were or were not a residents of the halls of residence in the previous academic year or did not log in by the deadline referred to in item 1 – deadline: 19.07.2021-15.08.2021
- Candidates for 2nd- and 3rd-cycle full- and part-time of the University of Wrocław – deadline: 21.09.2021-26.09.2021
- If vacancies are available after all applicants have been allocated their places, estimated deadline for applying on-line for the students of the University of Wrocław and other Wrocław higher education institutions – deadline: 11.10.2021-15.10.2021
- Incoming international students/PhD students of international programmes (for example Erasmus), beginning their studies at the University of Wrocław for summer semester 2021/2022- deadline: 13.12.2021-17.01.2022
Please read the REGULATIONS FOR STUDENT ACCOMMODATION AT THE UNIVERSITY OF WROCŁAW FOR THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2021/2022 (pdf file below)
Detailed information on accommodation can be found under the tabs of the individual halls of residence.
The University of Wroclaw has five the halls of resident: Dwudziestolatka, Słowianka, Parawanowiec, Ołówek, Kredka. All Halls of Residence are located within the Grunwaldzki square.
The University of Wroclaw does not run a hotel/hostel. A person who has the status of a University of Wrocław student/dormitant or participates in the University’s educational process can apply for a place in the halls of resident first. In case of vacancies, students from other Wroclaw universities can apply for a place in our Halls of Resident.
All schedule for registration deadlines and how to submit documents are available on the website.
Detailed information on accommodation can be found in the tabs of individual student houses.
Additional information can be obtained at the following telephone number: +48713430618 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org