Attention! On-line application schedule for accommodation in the halls of residence of the University of Wrocław in 2019/2020 academic year.
The following groups of students apply on-line after prior registration and logging into the website www.rejestracja.ds.uni.wroc.pl :
- Students/PhD who are residents of the halls of residence as of 31 May 2019 – deadline: 03.06.2019-14.06.2019
- UWr students/PhD students of international programmes (for example Erasmus), beginning their studies at UWr – deadline: 05.07.2019-16.07.2019
- Newly admitted UWr students of full- and part-time programmes – 1st cycle and uniform MA programmes, also UWr students/PhD students of later years (except 1 year 2nd- and 3rd-cycle) – deadline: 19.07.2019-30.07.2019
- Candidates for 2nd- and 3rd-cycle full- and part-time UWr programmes – deadline: 21.09.2019-26.09.2019
- If vacancies are available after all applicants have been allocated their places, estimated deadline for applying on-line for the students of the University of Wrocław and other Wrocław higher education institutions – deadline: 09.10.2019-12.10.2019
Additional information can be obtained at the following telephone number: +48713430618 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Halls of residence durning summer vacation 2019.
Due to the planned repairs related to the lack of access to running water, the University of Wrocław will not run dormitories during this summer vacation.
Students are required to check out till 7th of July 2019.
It will be possible to stay in dormitories and hostel of the University of Environmental and Life Sciences. The information from 1st of May at phone number: +48 71 320 51 46.
The University of Wrocław has five co-educational dormitories: Dwudziestolatka, Kredka, Ołówek, Parawanowiec, Słowianka.
All are located in the city center near Grunwaldzki Campus. Students are accommodated in single or double rooms, in Dwudziestolatka also in triple ones. All dormitories have Internet access, also wireless.
There are approx. 2000 places in the university’s dormitories. If the number of applicants exceeds housing capacity, priority will be given to full- and part-time (evening) students in difficult circumstances, who would not be able to take up studies due to daily commute or whose studying would be severely hindered due to daily commute.