The Employee Capital Plan (PPK)
The Employee Capital Plan (PPK) is a voluntary long-term savings program created and co-financed by workers, employers, and the state. Employee and UWr payments will be calculated as a percentage of the employee’s salary. The employee can both abandon the saving program and return to this at any moment.
The financial institution chosen at the University of Wrocław to maintain and manage the ECP (PPK) is the Millenium Society of Investment Funds S.A. – the guide for the employee ECP (PPK) Millenium TFI is attached below.
We receive several questions from you regarding the PPK,
Online training will occur between 29 March and 1 April 2021 by the Millennium TFI employees (EPC Management) at the University of Wroclaw. During the training, TFI experts and guardians are supposed to respond simply and understandably – for every question you have about this form of saving. You may apply for training using the application form: FORMULARZ
Dates of the training courses:
- 29 March – 11:00 a.m and 13:00 p.m
- 30 March – 8:30 a.m, 11:00 a.m and 14:00 p.m
- 31 March – 8:30 a.m, 11:00 a.m and 14:00 p.m
- 1 April – 8:30 a.m and 14:00 p.m
Please fill out the form and sign up for voluntary training courses.
You can also find the information yourself by reviewing the following information prepared by the Polish government as well as the Polish EPC (PPK) Operator at Wrocław University – Millenium TFI:
My EPC Portal (Moje PPK): Link to the employee information page: Moje PPK
Millennium TFI Portal: Link to the employee’s training course information page: Millennium PPK
The PPK Millennium TFI Hotline for a University of Wroclaw employee: +48 22 355 46 93 available from Monday to Friday between 9 a.m and 5 p.m; and in the Employee Affairs Department. Information is provided by Jakub Kulpa tel. 71 375 26 39
Payments to the EPC (PPK) account will come from 3 sources:
- Employee: Mandatory contribution 2% of salary, additional voluntary contribution 0% – 2% of salary
- University of Wroclaw: Mandatory contribution 1.5% of salaries
- Country: Welcome deposit = PLN 250, annual surcharge = PLN 240
The employee may declare payment of less than 2% of the salary (only if its remuneration is derived from diverse sources in a given month and it shall not exceed an amount corresponding to 120% of the current minimum salary).
A lower payment, in this case, is not less than 0.5% of the salary per month. The amount of the contribution paid by the employee may be altered by the latter at any moment.
The participants of the EPC (PPK) are employed persons on whose behalf the University of Wrocław has signed an agreement for the conduct of the EPC (PPK).
MOST IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
The program will automatically save a person who is 18-54 years old.
If an employee wants to be an EPC (PPK) member, any action is not required.
- If you do not wish to participate in the program, please submit a “declaration of non-payment of contributions to the EPC (PPK)” – Appendix 1 in your email.
- Persons aged 55–69 years employed at the UWr will be allowed to participate in the program only after the declaration of intent “application to conclude an EPC (PPK) Agreement” – Appendix 2 in the email. Otherwise, the employee will be included in the program.
- There is no possibility to conclude an agreement for the EPC (PPK) conduction on behalf of and the benefit of a person aged 70 years or over.
Declarations and applications must be submitted in written form (in a closed envelope) to the Labor Affairs Department by 31 March 2021:
- Through the General Registry
- Through the Employee Affairs Department drop box located next to room 215.
You can access the PPK program at any moment by submitting an “application To conclude an EPC (PPK) maintenance agreement,” as well as requesting the EPC (PPK) by submitting: “Declaration of non-payment of contributions to the EPC (PPK).” Both documents are available to download from the files below this text.
Each person who cancels a PPK will be automatically saved to it every 4 years. The employees of the University of Wroclaw will be informed of the upcoming return date. If the employee still does not require to be part of the EPC (PPK), they will have to submit a “declaration of non-payment of contributions to the EPC (PPK)” again.
More information regarding EPC (PPK) is available on Moje PPK website: https://www.mojeppk.pl/ and in the Department of Labor Affairs. Information is provided by Jakub Kulpa tel. 71 375 26 39; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org