What does good higher education mean? – Webinar
Fundacja na rzecz Jakości Kształcenia (The Foundation for Quality Education) invites the community of the University of Wrocław, especially students, to participate in the webinar: What does good higher education mean?
- Monday, 22 November 2021, from 19:00 to 20:30 (90 minutes) – humanities fields of study
- Tuesday, 23 November 2021, from 19:00 to 20:30 (90 minutes) – social sciences
Participants will learn:
- what rights students have in relation to the organisation and level of education
- where students can seek help
- what are the good practices in education at Polish universities
- how to check if the curriculum is compliant with the European standards (the system framework of the European Higher Education Area)
- whether the university complies with the imposed obligations concerning education quality assurance
There will also be time for questions and individual consultations.
Participation is free of charge!
Jakub Brdulak – Polish delegate in the Bologna Process in the group dealing with quality assurance, member of the Polish Accreditation Committee, expert of the Lithuanian, Latvian and Romanian Accreditation Committee, plenipotentiary of the SGH Rector for education quality, member of the Board of the Foundation for Quality Education.